Use of Personal Information
Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. owns and operates this web site and is committed to protecting the privacy of its users. Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. does not collect personal information about individual users except: (a) when such personal information is provided to Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. on a voluntary basis; (b) to monitor traffic to the Web site; and (c) to determine the future direction of the web site including any necessary technical upgrades. Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. uses your personal information to help it create and deliver content most relevant to you and to provide you with information about Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. and its products and services.
If you choose to provide information via the web site through forms or any other means, that information becomes the property of Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. Personal information about users will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the user's approval. Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. reserves the right to disclose personal information in the following cases:
- To its affiliates and subsidiaries
- To third- party service providers of Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. provided that such disclosure will be limited to information needed to deliver their service, and further provided that such third parties shall be prohibited from using the information for any other purpose
- To conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd.; and
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd., its web sites, or the public.
In addition, Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. shall be entitled to disclose and transfer personal information as part of a sale of substantially all of its assets or business to a third party, provided that such third party agrees to protect the personal information with no less a degree of care as set out within this policy.
Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. reserves the right to conduct statistical analyses through the use of data collected through the web site on an anonymous and aggregated basis in order to measure interest in and use of the web site. Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. reserves the right to provide its analyses based on such anonymous and aggregated data to third parties.
Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. will not monitor, edit, or deliberately disclose private communications unless:
- Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. required to do so by law
- You grant us permission; or
- In the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the law
- Comply with any legal process that is served on Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd.; and/or
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd., its web sites, or the public.
However, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond the control of Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd.
- The security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd. through the web site cannot be guaranteed; and
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Contacting Villeneuve Construction Co. Ltd.
1533 Highway 11 West,
P.O. Box 1720
Hearst, Ontario, P0L 1N0
Tel: (705) 372-1838
Fax: (705) 372-1928